Cleveland Cavaliers Jobs
Current available jobs in Information Systems/Engineering:
Information Systems/Engineering: Network Administration/Services
Network Administrator - Cleveland Cavaliers (Cleveland, OH)
General Statement of Duties: Under the leadership of the Manager of Network Operations, the Network Administrator will be responsible for configuration, maintenance and monitoring of servers, Exchange environment, business critical applications, physical and wireless network and OnBase.
- Build and maintain users accounts and Active Directory.
- Monitor, configure and troubleshoot network switches and the physical network.
- Monitor and troubleshoot the wireless network.
- Monitor the Exchange environment including building and maintaining mailboxes, etc.
- Monitor uptime of servers, perform server builds in addition to maintenance on existing servers.
- Assume full responsibility for OnBase administration which will include training if necessary.
Experience and Education:
- Twelve months to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Must have excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Experience with Cisco configuration is required, CCNA Certification is a plus.
- Exposure to VMWare and SAN management also a plus.
- Must be available for some evening and weekend work in order to support events outside of normal business hours.
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ