Current available jobs in Information Systems/Engineering:
Information Systems/Engineering: Graphic Design/Creative Services
Senior Producer, Arena Projects & Events - Cleveland Cavaliers (Cleveland, OH)
The QTV team is the award-winning in-house video production team for the Cleveland Cavaliers family of companies at Quicken Loans Arena.
The QTV team is obsessed with creating the most dynamic and ground-breaking creative content to drive game presentation activation, marketing campaigns, video web/digital content and team-driven broadcast initiatives for the Cleveland Cavaliers. These projects are in support of the Cleveland Cavaliers, Quicken Loans Arena, Cleveland Monsters, Cleveland Gladiators, Canton Charge, and other key properties and projects as defined throughout the year.
The QTV Senior Producer, Arena Video Projects & Events is a motivated individual, playing a leadership role in driving innovation and creative direction throughout the QTV team members and for QTV projects.
Event Presentation -- The senior producer is the representative for QTV and the Quicken Loans Arena for all outside events. This person creates meaningful content to enhance events, ensures outside content meets Quicken Loans Arena standards, and is delivered on-time to be tested for overall quality. This senior producer will direct all non-gameday events inside and outside of Quicken Loans Arena and ensure that fans and guests have the best visual experience possible.
Arena Video Project Productions -- This senior producer is a person that must have a passion to seek out the most innovative video techniques, trends and ideas and be able to bring those ideas to life within the QTV team for the organization. This person is highly experienced in directing and managing successful multimedia productions from concept thru writing, storyboarding, shooting, directing, producing, editing, final delivery.
Team Member Support -- This senior producer has a leadership role in enhancing quality video production processes, skills and efficiencies. This is accomplished by developing, evaluating and upgrading the high quality content that is produced by the QTV team and our third-party partners. This includes leading, managing and mentoring the highly passionate QTV team to develop and enhance their unique skills on a project-by-project basis. Our shared goal is to continually raise the quality of the creative work produced by QTV.
Successful and results-driven partnerships (internal and external) is crucial. Content that drives incredible, jaw-dropping guest/customer engagement is Job #1. A wildly creative vision (with a high skill set toward execution) is a must. Flexibility… an “All for one. One for all.” approach… a contagiously positive attitude… and an over-the-top drive toward urgency and building the team to be the best is required.
- Can direct and/or produce any and all of the non-gameday events (events other than Cavs, Monsters & Gladiators) for Quicken Loans Arena properties on and off-site.
- Non-gameday events include the MAC tournament, Harlem Globetrotters, Monster Jam, local music events, arena rentals, charity events, on & off-site meetings and many other events.
- Actively seeks cross-training opportunities to ensure depth at across all properties at the director position.
- Prioritizes fan-interaction and memorable implementation of in-arena/in-venue moments that take place from the second the doors open, until the last fan has left. Amazing fan experiences that positively emphasize our shows, our brands, our partners and our community is our focus.
- Expert in managing ANC LED content. Meets with outside vendors/partners and provides personalized QTV/LED content guide built specifically for their show.
- Knowledge of or willing to learn Spyder, V-Soft and all control room software and hardware needs.
- Execute all shows beyond the expectation of show producers/directors.
- Recommends improvements to all arena shows using our arena technology to give Quicken Loans Arena the edge in recruiting shows to the Q.
- Prioritize fan activation and fan value. Drive video content to be a difference maker and key addition to all in-arena and marketing activations.
- Integrate team messaging, including ticket sales, memberships and corporate partnerships, into our creative vision.
- Continual research of current events, pop-culture events, music trends and trending topics… and the ability to put those ideas to action quickly.
- Ongoing research of new technology and development in social media trends and how to be on the leading edge of activation at Quicken Loans Arena.
- Regularly meets with building operations team members to provide the best in customer service to outside clients.
- Work with QTV team to manage game night expectations and to ensure proper staffing.
- Ensures live event production crew is the best in sports. This includes working to build and mentor part-time staff.
- Is proactive in concepting and activating how elements will be implemented live in order to maximize fan engagement and/or excitement.
- Strong ability to critique and recommend improvements to the arena experience in order to make each event the best in professional entertainment.
- Is able to step into any integral role in QTV game entertainment to include QTV game day director and/or director for all properties.
- Work with all team members to constantly and tirelessly strive for better processes, better results and better success in any and all areas in which QTV operates.
Arena Video Projects
- Creates/manages all projects (outside of the majority of marketing spots and game operations videos) needed by all Quicken Loans Arena departments to include corporate and ticket sales, digital, human resources, community resources, building operations, marketing, and other department that needs support.
- Ability to manage the most important productions and shoots as a producer/director at a high level is a must.
- Bring new techniques and advice about how to direct and produce on-location shoots with extras, fans and actors.
- Knowledge of graphic and animation creation software.
- Create graphics and animation content for the video boards, digital signage, LED ribbons and broadcast graphics.
- Serve as main client contact for assigned projects; coordinate tasks and responsibilities with other producers to ensure higher quality and timely project completion.
- Projects include concept development for all Quicken Loans Arena organizations’ creative in-arena, on broadcast, web, marketing and any other QTV creative.
- Perform shooting and editing for video projects for both internal and external clients and mentors fellow shooters and editors to ensure best practices.
- Projects require effective leadership within concept development, storyboarding, storytelling, scripting, production planning, shooting, editing, post-production, and finalizing content for final and approved distribution.
- Overall knowledge in video production is mandatory with ability to know when to tactfully offer on-the-spot correction or one-on-one mentorship.
- Can identify key areas where QTV can save time and recommend correct processes to make QTV run more efficiently.
- Can manage production schedules for self as well as team members under supervision.
- Able to manage multiple projects across the organization and communicate with stakeholders on progress of all productions.
- Effectively communicate estimated time to complete projects including a breakdown of key milestones and hours for each phase of project.
- Brings forward and upholds quality control measures to ensure 100% accountability and zero pre-production errors across the QTV team.
- Researches and recommends new equipment that can help QTV operate at a higher level and create amazing products with greater efficiency.
- Works closely with all departments at Quicken Loans Arena and recommends products that will enhance their ability to accomplish organizational goals.
Team Member Support
- Leader in QTV’s development to promote all possible assets across all properties. Plays a leadership role in cross promoting ticket sales and brand initiatives across all other properties and arena events. Work in tight partnership with the team marketing groups to support and uplift the concept development and full activation of major ticket sales campaigns, as well as key games and promotions.
- Directly oversees small production staff, providing guidance, time management, leadership, and mentorship.
- Provides QTV director/senior producers with advice and always communicates feedback to ensure QTV continually progresses and is the best it can be in professional entertainment.
- Proactively supports internal teams to maintain a successful partnership with QTV.
- Effectively connects QTV teammates with organizational messages/initiative and promotes/encourages QTV team member ideas to be up channeled and distributed to other team members across the organization.
- Works with QTV project manager to distribute projects within this senior producer’s specialty.
- Ensure that all individuals are creating products that meet the quality standards of QTV and are done efficiently.
- Work with QTV director and senior producers to ensure adequate brainstorming, team building and training is occurring on a regular basis.
- Create an environment of open communication and sharing of ideas not only within QTV but within Quicken Loans Arena family and Family of Companies.
- Leader and ambassador for QTV to rest of organization and Family of Companies.
- Prioritize superior client services skills and the ability to function well within a team environment.
- Prioritize a leadership role in the development of the QTV team.
- Focus on supporting the growth of quality, depth and capabilities of our production team, enhancing our creative capabilities and driving innovation.
- Research, recommend and conduct training to QTV team members in areas of expertise as needed.
- Develop strong vendor relationships that support game day initiatives, including third-party production partnerships and new technology partnerships, among others.
- Promote the overall high expectation of quality for all QTV productions.
- Initiate and develop relationships across the organization to fulfill other internal team’s video needs.
- Perform additional duties as assigned by the QTV Director of Video and Senior Vice President of Marketing/Chief Marketing Officer.
- Advanced college coursework, degree, or comparable experience in video production preferred.
- Good knowledge of Adobe applications.
- Expert knowledge of editing on Premiere Pro, Final Cut Pro, Avid, or Edius.
- 5-8 years of experience in professional sports game presentation.
- 5-8 years of experience in working in live sports video production.
- 5-8 years of experience in non-linear video concepting/editing/production environment.
- 3-5 years of experience creating motion graphics for broadcast and/or web projects.
- General knowledge of motion graphics including rotoscoping, keying, tracking, and compositing.
- Exceptional knowledge of various cameras and audio equipment.
- Knowledge of video compression and uploading video to the internet.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Proficient in social media and current popular trends.
- Excellent knowledge of file delivery systems.
- Must have an open and creative mind with a keen eye for design and storytelling.
- Production etiquette and excellent organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Possess excellent writing and copy editing skills.
- Effectively able to work under deadline pressure.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Ability to work long hours as needed and work a flexible schedule, including weekends and late nights, as needed, to support the needs of a major professional sports organization.
- Knowledge of live event production is necessary.
- Knowledge of the NBA, AHL, AFL and sports in general is a plus.
***Please include a cover letter and demo reel***
When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
1. Please list your salary requirements.
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ