Current available jobs in Information Systems/Engineering:
Job Summary: Under the leadership of the Help Desk Manager, the Help Desk Analyst installs, configures, and troubleshoots computer network PC's and investigates and resolves computer software and hardware problems of users.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs network troubleshooting to isolate and diagnose common network problems and upgrade network hardware and software components as required
- Flexible schedule that includes an on-call rotation for after hours support
- Be available to work a flexible schedule on a frequent basis
- Diagnose and repair reported problems, which includes documentation of all pertinent end user information and nature of problem or issue
- Assist with on-boarding of new users, including PC setup and deployment for new employees using standard hardware, images and software
- Troubleshoot issues on an ongoing basis & test fixes to ensure problems have been resolved
- Maintain inventory of all equipment, software and software licenses
Education and Experience: Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Six to twelve months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Other desired skills and experience include; excellent communication and organizational skills, 1 year minimum help desk experience required, 1 year minimum experience in Windows XP and Windows 7; Windows 2003/2008 server experience; Microsoft Office, Network troubleshooting, Mac OSX experience a plus, and A+, N+ Certification a plus
When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
1. Do you have at least one year of help desk experience?
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ