Cleveland Cavaliers Jobs
Current available jobs in Information Systems/Engineering:
Information Systems/Engineering: Web Design/Development
Jr. Web Developer - Cleveland Cavaliers (Cleveland, OH)
This position is a temporary, hourly position that will require working 40 hours a week.
JOB SUMMARY: Under the direction of the SharePoint Administrator, the Jr. Web Developer will maintain and assist with developing and designing content of the company SharePoint intranet site. Looking for a developer 2+ years’ experience with Web technologies.
- Assist in designing and developing intranet content.
- Design, code, deploy and test new features and design elements.
- Manage the day-to-day information submission and updating activities on the intranet.
- Ensure the quality and integrity of the documents published.
- Identify, troubleshoot and resolve SharePoint application issues.
- Create technical specifications and test plans.
- Assist technical support with client issues.
- Collaborate with clients and Product Manager on all product issues and feature requests.
- Ensure the submission/delivery of documents to the knowledge management system by team members.
- Experience with SharePoint Designer 2010 Workflows a plus.
- Ensure linked information resources are kept relevant, appropriate, etc.
- Experience with InfoPath 2010 forms development a plus.
- Assist in developing business dashboards.
- Experience with Nintex Forms and Workflows a plus.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
Candidates should have a Bachelor of Arts or currently be pursuing a college degree in web design or development; Should exhibit a quick approach to learning concepts, with superior attention to detail; Must be driven to complete tasks with an emphasis on quality. Must have high creativity skills, multitasking skills, and solid understanding of web base solutions and technologies. Experience with SharePoint 2010 a plus.
- Understanding of HTML5, CSS3.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Attention to detail and the ability to learn quickly.
- Bachelor’s or Associate degree in computer science or related degree.
- Working experience with HTML5, JS, CSS3, .NET(C#,VB),IIS, XML, XAML.
- Strong object-oriented design and programing skills.
- Experience resolving highly technical complex issues.
- Excellent conflict resolution and problem solving skills.
- SharePoint development experience preferred.
- Experience with Business Intelligence (BI) tools, including Performance Point and Power Pivot preferred.
- Experience with InfoPath forms preferred.
- Experience with Nintex Forms and Workflows preferred.
When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
1. Yes/No: I have at least 2 years experience with Web technology.
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ