Current available jobs in Information Systems/Engineering:
The Basketball Systems Developer will be responsible for the development and ongoing support and improvement for the Cavaliers’ basketball information systems. The Basketball Systems Developer will work with all areas of basketball operations to deliver solutions for a wide range of applications that streamline and automate internal processes.
- Collaborate to deliver efficient systems and processes that solve complex technical and information needs.
- Continually work to identify gaps and form recommendations to improve efficiency of systems and processes that support the changing and growing needs of basketball operations.
- Support and maintain the basketball operations’ systems ecosystem.
- Evangelization of new technology and development of software applications to streamline and automate processes.
- Curiosity for cutting edge technology and solutions.
- Strategic thinking and tactical project planning and management skills.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related fields.
- 2+ years experience in software development or programming.
- 2+ years of experienve with relevant business systems (Data Management, User Interface Development, Mobile Applications, etc.)
- Proficiency with Java, HTML, XML, MySQL, PHP is a plus.
- Previous experience working with a professional sports team is preferred.
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ