You're ready to shoot for something BIG in your career, and we've got the playbook to get you there! We believe that our Cavaliers Sales team members are the best in the biz and are always looking for new, enthusiastic talent to join the team. The Cleveland Cavaliers seek a teachable, dedicated individual who possesses superior listening and communication skills and is eager to learn to sell. Under the guidance of the Inside Sales Manager, our Inside Sales program will provide you with the foundation necessary to grow a long lasting career in the sports industry and prepare you with the skills to take the next step into our senior level ticket sales, membership activation and group sales positions. We offer a bi-weekly salary, generous commissions, free parking, plus a positive and professional environment! (Health insurance is not included in this position).
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
As a member of the Cavaliers Sales Team, you will:
- Represent the entire Cleveland Cavaliers organization. Imagine walking the walk and talking the talk for Dan Gilbert’s family of teams: the NBA Cleveland Cavaliers, AHL Lake Erie Monsters, AFL Cleveland Gladiators and the NBA D-League Canton Charge along with family shows, world-class concerts and signature sporting events.
- Manage generated ticket account base by selling Cleveland Cavaliers (NBA), Lake Erie Monsters, Cleveland Gladiators and Canton Charge ticket packages, as well as suites and other premium seating.
- Participate in game/event day duties.
- Generate new leads through ticket sales tables during outside funcaiton such as luncheons, business shows, conventions, etc.
- A college degree.
- A strong sense of professionalism.
- An earnest commitment to the sports industry.
- A passionate determination for furthering your career.
- An openness to learn.
- A tremendous work ethic.
- Prior sales experience preferred but not required.
- Previous job/internship experience.
For more information, please visit: http://www.nba.com/cavaliers/playbook/index.html.
Click here to see all of our employment opportunities.
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ